Sunday 8 January 2017

What I recommend you for Christmas

Hello readers,


As you know christmas holidays are near, and you will have a lot of time to do everything that you want. So today, I will write about 1 film and 2 books that I like it, giving you information about them but from my point of view.

Before starting I have to say that I’m not a person that like to see a lot of films, nad if a see the type is romance/love stories, drama film, musical, romantic comedy or a comedy. I don’t see other types because they don’t call my attention. And with books the same thing, but I also like reading poetry. I have to confess that if you let me choose, between a movie and a book, I would surely choose the book, that if it has to be my style, if not neither.


12 Dates of Christmas
This is the film I recommend you, is “12 Dates of Christmas”. Is a romantic comedy film, and is based on a young woman who re-lives the same first date on Christmas Eve over and over again.In a strange twist of fate, Kate is given the chance to re-live Christmas Eve twelve times. Under these weird new circumstances, Kate learns to take risks and enjoy what she's been given. She must discover how to break the cycle, but she don’t know is she should attempt to win back her ex-boyfriend Jack, or pursue Miles who is the guy of the blind date.


Te odiaré hasta que te quiera (Bad Boy’s Girl 1)


This is the first book I recommend you, is called “Te odiaré hasta que te quiera (Bad Boy’s girl 1).
I have to say that this book was a phenomenon of the reading platform Wattpad, with more than 130 million readings, but now it is not available; so if you want to read it you will have to buy the book. This book is a love story, but no the typical one that the boy is the most popular and he is having a relationship with the most popular girl, no. This love story is about one girl that it’s called Tessa, and one boy that it’s called Cole. Since they were small, Cole has dedicated himself making her life impossible, but the guy who has returned is nothing like the bully of before. This new guy challenges her, test her limits, he force her to remove the cool girl. He changes her whole life. After reading this you will ask yourself, could it be that who she thinks is her worst nightmare is actually her guardian angel? If you want to know read the book. In addition this book has two more, in total are three. This book is very curious, you do not know what can happen because it is full of surprises, and that's why I recommend it. You will not regret.

Mi estúpido niñero
Deberías leer " Mi Estúpido Niñero. [EN EDICIÓN] " en #Wattpad #novelajuvenil: This is the second book I recommend you, is called “Mi estúpido niñero”. This is a phenomenon of the reading platform Wattpad, so you can not find it in the bookstores. This book also is a love story, but it is very different from the previous one. This story is about one girl called Samantha Donnet, and a boy called Tyler Harrison. Sam is 17 years old, her parents have to do a business trip and they hire a babysitter. When I read it I couldn't believe it. With 17 years old and your parents put you a babysitter have to be... That babysitter is Tyler, he is two years older than she. Yes, you read it right. ¡Not ten or twenty years older, no! ¡Two years! Surely you are imagining that he is a responsible, mature and intelligent person, to be hired for something like that. ¡Well it's just the opposite! Is irresponsible, immature and even in some cases a dog may be smarter than he. If you read it, you will not regret it, since, many things happen.
Sometimes you can get angry with the writer or the person who does what you do not like, other times you can cry, others laugh and so on. I tell you that, because it happened to me, and I don’t know if I've cried more for joy or sadness.
If you like the book I have to say that has a second book, is called "Mi estúpido novio"

No comments:

Post a Comment