Friday 28 April 2017

MY OWN WEBSITE

Hi readers,

In this months I have been doing my own website. So today I will speak about my website called "Read the life". I had to imagine that I have my own business, and as I love to read, I have decided to do it about books.



Firstly, I had to do a navigation bar, that contains these sections: Home, Location, Books, Contact, FAQ and About us. The "Books" section have 5 different types of books: Action and adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Youth stories.
What I have done to attract clients, is to provide our gmail account that is "readthelife@gmail.com"  Also we provide our gmail account to help them if they have dudes.

Now you can think that is very easy doing that and it doesn't take you so much time doing it, but it is very difficult to find books for each of the categories. The difficulties I have found are the plots of the books. What I mean is that the majority of the plots were written in spanish, so I had to translate the plots into english.


No comments:

Post a Comment